Followers who wish to change from readers

Tuesday, 18 August 2026

On Purpose:

 On Purpose:

 

 

Here is a linked article for connecting with an overall goal of God and of others, I thought you might be interested  in ...where can you and I find our purpose,our primary reason for being here on this planet? Especially in the tug and push of everyday life.

Click or tap on link below


(from Digital Anvil with respect to the website: Glorify.com.)


I recommend following the above link to determine more of that universally sought- after supra -power: Purpose.

As you are aware the 3 primary pillars of human life are belonging,meaning and purpose. 
Purpose is the shorter, slimmer but stronger sister  walking with her two sisters, Meaning and Belonging along a dusty, winding path. In fact the two elder but more robust sisters are being dragged by Purpose uphill toward their common  destination,  the mountain range of the familiar fillial peak: Gennema.

By Digital Anvil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need for You. Unpopular Notion!

Need for You: It’s tempting to think we’re strong, we’re capable, and “we’ve got this.” But in reality, we are powerless on our own. We desp...