Followers who wish to change from readers

Monday, 20 July 2026

I Would Give My Life To Play Piano Like That !


I Would Give My Life To Play Piano Like That!


A story is told of a businessman meeting with world-renowned classical pianist, Richard Clayderman. The businessman said to Clayderman, "I would give my life to play the piano like that." To which Clayderman is said to have replied, "I did."

We love to see success and talent like that of Richard Clayderman. It is a rare art. Yet perhaps it is rare because we are not willing to pay the price for gaining that talent. In an instant world, we are not used to waiting or giving ourselves tirelessly to something that might take years.

Jesus challenged His followers to take up their cross and follow Him (Matthew 16:24). In other words, to gain the eternal benefit of knowing Jesus, they would have to pay for it with their lives.

Just like Clayderman's skills on the keys, anything worthwhile comes at a cost.

Share this daily- reading.

Thanks,Karl Faase.

( from Digital Anvil )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings Beyond Your Imagination:

Blessings beyond your imagination Monday 20th July 2026 “Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine.” Ephesia...