Friendship For Men:
We are created by God to live in relationships - in families and friendships. It ought to be easy, we live at a time in history when we can be connected to anyone, anywhere in the world, in an instant.
Yet in 2025, a Gallup poll found that “US men aged 15 to 34 are among the loneliest in wealthy countries, with 25% reporting feeling lonely for a lot of the previous day.”
Marketing professor Scott Galloway says, “Men have it drilled into us from an early age that vulnerability and emotional connections are signs of weakness.”
I am just like your average bloke - I don’t want to be vulnerable to everyone. But I know I need to be vulnerable to some.
It’s how we connect, it’s what trust and relationships are built on and it will help break the scourge of loneliness.
Share this daily- reading.
Karl, thanks.
( from Digital Anvil )
Final Comment:
You dont need to be a soft,silly sissy to make some manly men into friends.
You need to be motivated to open some of your inner life courageously to a few trustworthy men or even just one good, trustworthy man.
Be yourself, but with less reserve or less of, I- can - do - it- on -my -own.
A I' ve- got-this attitude and not being so wrapped up in being a lone wolf. Even strong wolves had a pack of other wolves to journey with.
And don't despise small beginnings.
No comments:
Post a Comment