Attitudes: Healthy and Unhealthy.
What is the Difference?
Healthy Attitude:
To be all I can be, I must focus outwardly
and aspire to a meaning beyond myself.
Unhealthy Attitude:
To be true to myself and
finding happiness is the most important value in life.
Healthy Attitude:
I am unique and all I do is
important in this world and the next.
Unhealthy Attitude:
It matters little what I do:
I am a mere gear in largest machine
Healthy Attitude:
The effect I have had on others
I may never know
Each encounter, I experience
is important and unique to them and me.
Unhealthy Attitude.
Everyone makes their own way in
life. I am not responsible for them;
They are not responsible for me.
A Christian Ethos:
All that we are and ever can be is unique with Love and Truth as our guide. We are called and while we journey, we perform good deeds prepared for us in advance. We need to walk in these deeds effectively and focus as outwardly as possible.
(From Digital Anvil)
No comments:
Post a Comment