Followers who wish to change from readers

Monday, 14 September 2026

Modern Feminism ?

MODERN FEMINISM IS  RUINING THE WORLD.

I can support women.
I can believe women deserve equal rights.
I can believe women should be safe, respected, educated, independent and able to make their own choices.

AND I can think that some of the rubbish  being pushed under the label of “modern feminism” is toxic.

Because somewhere along the way, feminism stopped being about equality for a lot of people and became:

“Men are the problem.”

“Women are victims.”

“Accountability is misogyny.”

“Being a mother is oppressive.”

“Traditional femininity is embarrassing.”

“Having standards makes you insecure.”

“And if you disagree with me, you hate women.”

No.

I don’t hate women.

I actually think women are capable of far more than some modern feminist ideology gives them credit for.

You don’t empower women by teaching them that they’re permanently oppressed, that men are inherently dangerous, that motherhood is a trap, or that every consequence in life is somebody else’s fault.

You empower women by telling them:

You are capable. You have choices. You have responsibility. You have value. Your voice matters and deserves to be heard. And you don’t need to hate men to love women.

I will ALWAYS advocate for women’s rights.

But I refuse to blindly support every thing that gets slapped with the word “feminism.”

Equality? Absolutely.

Radical ideology that teaches women to resent men, reject responsibility and view the world through a perpetual victimhood lens?

Hell no.

And if that annoys you off, maybe ask yourself why.

Because apparently in 2026, saying you support women without subscribing to radical feminism is controversial.

And honestly?

That says more about modern feminism than it does about me.

If you’re new here, I am a firm believer that two things can be true at once.

And if you believe that too, maybe consider following along.
#ModernFeminism #canada #WomensRights

This article is from an unnamed source.
Almost verbatim.

( from Digital Anvil )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Modern Feminism ?

MODERN FEMINISM IS  RUINING THE WORLD. I can support women. I can believe women deserve equal rights. I can believe women should be safe, re...