Wrong vs Right Beliefs:
What we Think may not be What Happened? Our prevailing culture of We made our Success on- our- own is completely false.
GOD taught me a different way of recognition. What I once thought isn't What I now Believe!
MY WRONG BELIEF:
“As a person, I have worked hard to get where I am, and people should recognize my effort and my achievement. I have now ‘arrived’ and have reached quite an impressive pinnacle in my accomplishments. People should praise me, respect me, and do everything they can to keep me happy.”
My RIGHT BELIEF:
“I realize my accomplishments have occurred only with the help of others. Primarily, it was the Lord God who enabled me to achieve what I’ve done. Because Jesus called me to follow Him, I have yielded my will to His will. As such, I will use my position of influence to help others be the best they can be and to reach their maximum potential.”
(Edited from another source/from Digital Anvil)
Please drop your thoughts as you see fit. Thank you for reading my posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment