Saturday 29 June 2024

Z

I am writing this short letter to remind you that I am in love with you.With as much love for you as  the dancing bee has for the cherished pollen  from stunning flowers.

Much of the recent  times where I feel pressured by the circumstances  of our lives comes from my poor inner life. Years ago, I used to read whole chapters  of the  Bible gaining some solace, some peace,  much mercy and much grace for a troubled person like me. With prayer about all kinds of troubling things,  whether trifling, minor or major would set my feet upon a solid Rock. 

Now more of my God Habit is being rushed through like a quickly burning-petrol- soaked rag in a blustery wind. Oh, the sand- laden  rock strewn wilderness. 

Perhaps  it's because I have believed I don't need to read a few  chapters  and some heart- felt prayerfullness,  instead I read  a short paragraph  with a few lines of prayer.

I know you are experiencing stronger physical pain mixed with an emotional  pool of feelings about a number of recent events.

I don't  want to add to your pain; instead I aim to ease it.

Your horrifying experiences lately have been a drain  on your emotional  and spiritual inner core. I know that--in part-- I am to blame for those diminished reserves.

I long  for your mind to be relieved and released from as much of the mental pollution as possible. Shouldering the burden with you, replacing it with smiles, cool summer breezes on a 25 degree days,laughter  like a waterfall gushing over rocks and good company of like-minded souls. 

I wish for you to enjoy yourself as necessary as possible with your family of children, gathered for your enchantment.  All engaged, swirling about you on extraordinary day like a celebration  of life from God.

To enjoy  a feast of delicate seafood, icy waters and crisp conversations. 

With my love  B.

Post script:

Over the past 3 days, I have read many  chapters and knocked on the heart of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Z

I am writing this short letter to remind you that I am in love with you.With as much love for you as  the dancing bee has for the cherished ...